Sunday 31 January 2010

In Melbourne next weekend? Check it...

Starting Saturday Feb 6, there's a new market in town... Fitzroy Market being held at Fitzroy Primary School.  I'll be heading there to check it out to see what I've gotten myself into.  I have booked my first market stall with these dudes for March 6.  Just couldn't get my shite together to have enough stock for next weekend.  So I have 5 weeks.  I best be getting crackin'

But in the meantime, make sure you check out all the handmade and pre-loved goodness next weekend at the Fitzroy Markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...