Thursday 28 January 2010

sniff, sniff

Since last Saturday, I've been laptopless.  Yes, that's right.  My connection to the outside virtual world has been cut off and I've actually handled it quite well to tell you the truth.

I still don't have my laptop back.  I'm on my 5 year old PC which hasn't had internet connection on it for some time now as we only use it for basic stuff, to print from and to back up files onto.  But I finally took the plunge today and installed wireless back onto it.

First duty of the virtual day?  Visit blog land of course.  Oh, how I have missed you.

Here's to getting my shiny laptop back tomorrow.  Until then, signing out of my picture-less post.  Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...