Wednesday 6 January 2010

Op Shop Treasures

After dropping off my young one at Kinder this morning, I thought I'd drop past a few op shops to go hunting for some materials to inspire me for my next lot of softies.


My old fave on Hotham Street (St Kilda East I think) was sadly closed with a sign on the door reading "We'll be open again on Thursday.  Sorry for the inconvenience".  So I checked out a few others (all in the St Kilda East to Elsternwick locale) which all delivered some pretty finds!



Here's my new stash.  All $15 worth!



I just had to show you a close-up of this particular one.  The pattern is so retro and gorgeous.





I couldn't resist picking up these lacy frilly bits too... ooh... lace!





I've already started putting some of the white fabric and lace which I picked up today to good use on this softie which will be an angel!  I'll post more photos when she's complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...