Friday 29 January 2010

letterbox and house numbers

Firstly, I finally got my laptop back today.  Almost a week without her.  I feel like a new person today.  I've been catching up on my fave blogs (484 unread mind you).  Geez, it's amazing how much you can miss out on in one week.

And not to mention how disconnected, isolated and uninspired I felt to do anything because I couldn't be inspired by others in the virtual world.

Secondly, since my blog has been neglected, I wanted to post a little bit of visual inspiration.  For me at least.  I did a bit of walking over the last week and found some cool house and letterbox numbers.  So I looked like a complete nutter and took photos of the ones I liked. 

Here's to being connected (and creative) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...