Friday 22 January 2010

Bunny has a body


Well.  I did it.  I made a body for bunny's head that I'm happy with. And I think it suits her well.  It's a little bit raggedy just like a bunny should look.  I've given her a name too.  Well, my husband named half of her and I named the other half.  

She is now proudly known as Phyllis O'Hare.  Very fitting I think.  And she's now joined the rest of the gang here.


Now onto giving the other head a body.  That one I think is going to be more of a challenge.

P.S. I kinda got my sewing machine working again.  I'm going to need a new one very soon, but I think I can make do with my Singer for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...