Wednesday 6 January 2010

Welcome

So yes, it's a new year and with new years comes the commitment to stick to resolutions. I haven't made any new year's resolutions because I'm smart enough to know that I will not stick to them! So instead, I am committing myself to finally writing a blog.

With the start of the new year, I have finally gotten myself motivated enough to hand-make things to give as gifts and to sell. I believe that blogging will help me to stay motivated. And now that my master Jaxon is in Kinder two days a week, I have two entire days where I have no excuse of not making things without interruption. Total bliss!

So far I've managed to keep on track. I've just listed my very first three softies on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/magsb80, started my blog, done some fabric shopping and it's only the 6th of January.

Here's to staying motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...