Monday 11 January 2010

I am a procrastinator


pro·cras·ti·nate (prō krastə nāt′, prə-)
intransitive verb
to put off doing (something unpleasant or burdensome) until a future time; esp., to postpone (such actions) habitually
Yup, that's me.  I've got a billion things to do and I can't seem to do anyone of them at the moment.  The forecast for the weather in Melbourne today is a balmy 44 degrees.  It's going to be a stinker and we don't have a/c in our house. 
I'm dreaming up every possible scenario to stay out of the house and keep cool in a/c (kindly provided by someone else).  So, I'm heading off down to Carmel's for my supply fix, then I'm going to stop past the pharmacy to fill a script and then off to do some super slow grocery shopping.  That should keep me cool and calm for a while.
"should keep me cool and calm for a while" - translation: I get very angry and agitated in the heat and I blow a gasket over the smallest of things.  It's not pretty.  And there's nothing I can do about it.
But looking at a little inspiration should get me through the day a little easier...
Ah, feeling tranquil already.
Peace out,
Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...