Friday 8 January 2010

oh, what an angel

I promised that I would show you the end result of the latest softie I was working on so I'm delivering on that promise!  I actually finished her yesterday, but I've been a little preoccupied for the last day.  Maybe it's the darn heat here in Melbourne.  


I used some of the fabric and lace trim which I picked up on my op shopping trip the other day and I think she turned our perfectly.  Simple, elegant and whimsical.  Just like an angel should look.


Meet Angelica the Angel...



I hope you like her. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...