Sunday 17 January 2010

That's tight, aight

I love tights.  Printed tights.  Patterned tights.  Opaque tights.  Plain tights.  Three-quarter tights.  Full tights.  Polka-dot tights.  Grey tights.  Black tights.  


I. Love. Tights.


I found some cool tights on the cool hunter the other day, so I thought I'd share some of my fave tight-a-licious finds with you.  They're just too ace!  If it wasn't the middle of summer in Melbourne right now, I would be buying a few of these to add to my collection... come on winter.  Hurry up already.  For the moment, I have my thigh on you.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...