Tuesday 12 January 2010

I hate to brag, but...

I bought some cheap-ass knit fabric yesterday which I can't wait to use.  Carmel's Fabrics strikes again!

The gorgeous knit fabric has varying stripes of red, beige and brown with flecks of blue.  And I still can't believe that it only cost $5.99/metre.  It feels just like a cuddly warm sweater and I can only imagine how it will turn out when I use it on a softie.  I promise to come back and share photos of whatever I use it on.


Meanwhile, I have been totally unenthusiastic the past couple of days due to the almost unbearable heat in Melbourne.  It's reached 44 degrees celsius here and because we don't have air conditioning in our house, it has been draining.


But tomorrow is a new day and I plan on getting up early, taking Master Jaxon to kinder and then getting to work on my next couple of softies.  My goal is to make at least two new ones tomorrow to list on etsy.  


So until tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your day.
Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...