Tuesday 2 February 2010

cute as a bugs foot pin cushion

I got up this morning and whilst eating breakfast and drinking my morning cup of tea, I caught up on all the blogs I follow... like I do most morning's really.

But one thing really caught my eye... It's really functional, but different from the standard mushroom-top-with-wrist-loop-pin-cushion.

The cutest little pillow shaped, heart-embellished pin cushion I've ever seen!
Jessica from Happy Together has shared a tutorial on how you can make your very own adorable pin cushion using up various fabric scraps.  Super duper easy peasy lemon squeezy.  I think I will be making one of these for myself today; to compliment my mushroom pincushion of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...