Thursday 4 February 2010

instant love

Being the avid wannabe photographer that I am, I've been excited to hear about Fuji's Instax Mini Camera which is a new and improved instant photo camera.  If you haven't heard about it yet, you must check out the photojojo site.

I still have my old polaroid camera but it's a bitch trying to find polaroid film, plus when you do find it it's expensive!

So when I read Ez from Creature Comforts post about giving one of these babies away, there was no way I was going to miss out on entering.  The amount of money I will save purchasing one of these little instant lovelies I will put towards stocking up on film.  My aim?  To create an album of one photo taken each day over 100 days.

For your chance to enter check out the lovely and fabulously talented Ez's site!  Thanks Ez for sharing and thanks to Photojojo for supplying some freebie goodness.  We're all waiting with baited breath to hear who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...