Wednesday 24 August 2011

my creative space: oh deer

The past week has been rather interesting, so I'm not sure how I actually found the time to do anything remotely creative.


I picked up two wooden chairs at the Camberwell Rotary Market a couple of months back with a view of recovering them. And they have sat all red and tartanny for that whole time until the other day; once I finally worked out which fabric to slather them in.


I love the quirky look which the deer fabric gives them. It's kinda cute, kinda naff and kinda fun all rolled into one.  Now I just have to get onto the other one.


So many more creative spaces over here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...