Monday 1 August 2011

a little piece of wisdom

Hello lovelies.  It's been a busy weekend and I have heaps of things to share following the Blogopolis conference which I attended along with 300 other bloggers on Saturday.  But in the meantime, I wanted to share this little pearl with you.
Funny how when you read something it makes so much sense, however it usually takes a little prompt to do the obvious.

I've printed it out and I'm going to stick it up in my house to remind me that without the actual process of execution, my dream will never become a reality.  If you need inspiration too, then you must read this story (which is where I got the quote from).

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...