Tuesday 2 August 2011

blogging fun



On Saturday, I attended the 2011 Nuffnang Blogopolis Conference along with 299 other bloggers who converged on Melbourne like a flock of seagulls to a dropped chip.  What is Nuffnang and what the heck is Blogopolis you ask?  Well, I'm going to let you check out the links for yourself! There have been some awesome posts covering the event, which you can check out here but there's one post in particular which you MUST check out if you're a blogger or are thinking about starting your own blog. 


Personally, I'm not going to bore the socks off you by rehashing a wrap-up of the event (as I'm also sure most of you don't care about the 9 pages worth of notes I took), but what I am going to do is give you three short lists of blogs to check out... who I met, inspirational speakers and who I hung out with in the breaks.


Lovely Bloggers who I met
Emma of Love Thy Kitchen
Laney of Crash Test Mummy
Melissa of One Crafty Mumma
Katrina of The Organised Housewife
Tamar of Tarisota
Corrie of Retro Mummy


Speakers who happen to be bloggers
Darren of ProBlogger
Nicole of Planning with Kids
Nikki of Styling You
Candice of Super Kawaii Mama
Dani of Danimezza


Bloggers who I hung out with in the breaks
Kat of Katrina Higham
Kate of F is for Fabric
Jen of Jennifer Kate
Giota


Some of these you may know, others you may have never heard of. Check out their blogs, I'm sure you'll find more than one that will tickle your fancy.  I know I've just added a whole bunch to my blog reader.  Thanks Nuffnang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...