- I had my shop (Betty's Place) opening. You can read about it here and here and I will be posting some photos also this week.
- We put up our Christmas tree (the three of us) and had family movie night - Christmas themed of course
- Two blood tests, a wee test, two GP appointments and a specialist appointment later and I found out I have a thyroid issue
- Been doing a load of washing every day the past week as Jaxon has 2 weeks of intensive water-safety classes through school. Ergh, wet boardies and towel every day.
- I travelled to Sydney to attend a really important and grand celebration at the Sydney Opera House for my work's 250th anniversary
- I got a viral infection of the throat kind and had some time off work
- I caught up with some dear old friends from interstate over dinner at the delectable Chin Chin
- I have considered starting my Christmas shopping
|Betty's Place housewarming launch party|
|Chin Chin on Flinders Lane, Melbourne|
|our humble Christmas tree|
|watching fireworks on Sydney Harbour|