Friday 21 October 2011

Betty's-a-bloggin'

If you’ve been reading my blog for the last couple of months, you might have picked up that I’m opening a shop. “A shop”, you say? “Whaa? How did I miss this news?”

Well, never fear because there’s two simple things you can do:  
  1. Click on the shop link which will take you to the posts where I’ve mentioned the shop
  2. Click on Betty’s Place blog to be magically teleported to where you can now find all things related to the shop.

I will no longer be posting about the shop here. Ok, maybe that’s a small white lie, but the majority of updates on shop progress (which is opening in a matter of weeks) will take place on Betty’s very own blog over there.

So if you’re remotely interested in shop shenanigans I suggest you consider subscribing to keep informed.

Ta-ta for now dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...