Wednesday 10 August 2011

dreaming of...

The shop is slowly coming together however I'm finding that I'm constantly hitting stumbling blocks.  It's not that I don't have the ideas. It's that I have too many of them. And they're not all going to work in harmony.


So I've been sourcing some inspiration to help me get my head and ideas straight.  There's nothing like beautiful interiors photography to get a clear picture of what you're aiming for.


Here are some books that look mighty lovely and full of pretty pics.  Now the hard part is deciding which books to get.  It seems to be the case that I'm a touch indecisive.  


Creative Walls? Yes please!
Modern AND vintage! What more could you want?
I love Holly Becker's style, so the books' gotta be ace
Maybe THIS is what I really need?
looking forward to this book out Sept 6
So if anyone out there wants to gift any of these books to me, I wouldn't say no.  I would say yes, yes, YES!


Now back to the mood board for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...