Wednesday 27 July 2011

the simple things










These are some snaps I took on my phone yesterday.  I've been going on lots of walks around the new 'hood lately. Exploring new surrounds can be much fun and really quite refreshing, not only for your lungs but more importantly for your soul.  And who wouldn't want to explore when there are so many beautiful things to see dotted around otherwise common streets - you just have to open your eyes and really see.  


It makes me realise just how lucky we are to be living in such a beautiful part of Melbourne.  We're close to some amazing restaurants, shops, schools and the beautiful and lively Melbourne city yet my immediate surrounds can make me feel like I'm in a quaint country town.  Best of both worlds if you ask me.


We may have downsized on our living space and sacrificed some luxuries in exchange for making my little dream of opening a shop a reality, but the neighbourhood certainly makes up for it in more ways than one.


P.S. Will you be playing along on Friday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...