Friday 15 July 2011

brown owls: southside

Some of the lovely ladies from last night including Tess from Creative Women's Circle
Last month I attended the Southside chapter of Brown Owls*.  I had such a lovely time drinking tea, indulging in cake, meeting talented crafters and actually engaging in some craft that I wanted to do it all again.  And last night I did.

Thanks to Michelle from Leni and Rose, we all made some Liberty Hair Ties.



It's such a nurturing and friendly environment that if anyone was hesitant about attending before reading this, you should take my advice and totally go to the next one closest to you.  Everyone is lovely and most people started out not knowing anyone either!

And here's me today wearing a couple of my liberty hair ties which I made last night...
Thanks to all the lovely ladies for the great conversation and yummy treats.  And most of all, a huge thanks to Katrina for hosting us at the super cute Windsor Deli!

* If you haven't heard of it before, Brown Owls is a crafty group started by Pip from Meet Me at Mikes.  It was started to promote craft and encourage people who don't necessarily know each other to get together and bond over craft.  There are chapters all over the world and the best thing is that you can start your own chapter if there isn't one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...