|My friend Katie during her Lindy Charm School transformation|
Instead, I'm going to bring you up to speed with what I've been up to since April.
- Celebrated Easter at my friend's place in St Kilda
- Moved house
- Got broken into while between houses
- Ate and drank lots
- Moved office at my day job
- Got glammed-up and learnt how to rock it 50's-style at Lindy Charm School. The photos at the top are of my dear friend Katie on the day before, during and after her transformation. Doesn't she look awesome!
- Made a fleecy turtle neck for my dog using a pattern from Spotty
- Spent a weekend with some old friends who came down from Brisbane for the weekend. We ate, drank, laughed, reminisced and shopped
- Made a bat-wing top from a vintage 70's pattern
- Sydney business trip
- Listened to the very inspiring Beci Orpin talk about her work at the Creative Women's Circle
- Discovered The Vintage Shed in Tyabb, a lovely little town near Mornington
- Finally found my ultimate red winter coat. And bought it from here
- Met some lovely crafty ladies at the Southside Brown Owls whilst doing a spot of embroidery
- Discovered Mollie Makes and subsequently fell in love with a new publication
- Found many treasures while op shopping
- Got rewarded at my day-job with a nice little performance bonus
- Pinned many lovely things on Pinterest... you can follow me here
- Starting planning the opening of my shop... eek! Surprise!
- Made 57 trips to Bunnings for supplies for the shop renovations
So my lovelies, have you done anything fun, interesting or new lately?
P.S. despite my lack of face-time on my blog, you can always find me on Twitter. So pop on by and say hi.
P.P.S. more on my shop bombshell in the coming months.