Thursday 18 February 2010

matchbox of tiny trinkets


I recently participated in a matchbox swap.  We had to either make from scratch (template was supplied) or decorate an empty matchbox and fill it with whatever we wanted.

Here's what I made for my swap partner.
I made my matchbox using the supplied template and some gorgeous scrapbooking paper and filled it with lots of trinkets in the theme of love including stickers, brads, beads, buttons and ribbons.


I received my swap parcel yesterday and it was filled with not only two matchboxes containing all sorts of gorge trinkets, I also got Hawaiian chocolate and soap as well as some window love heart jellies.  Totally gorgeous and totally made my day. Thanks Heather from Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...