Friday 19 February 2010

eek, mega creative block!

 
I have some freshly washed and pressed canvases in these linen tea towel blanks which I finally received in the mail yesterday.  And all I can do is keep staring at them in complete blankness.

I think my issue is that I have too many ideas and I can't focus on one or two because I'm worried that they won't be the pick of the crop... so to speak.  I have about 2 weeks before these babies need to be in the mail to my swap partners.  

Knowing me I'll probably get them done the night before.  I'll post pics after they're all complete (if that ever happens).  Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...