Monday 15 February 2010

handmade valentine

Over the past couple of weeks I've been super busy (unfortunately neglecting my blog a little more than I'd like).  

I started a part time job, have been trying to get ready for my first market appearance, have been making stuff for swaps (I'll share pics soon) and have all the while been trying to fill my mum and housewife duties - a little unsuccessfully I might add.  Ah well, we all gotta suck at something, right?

But to show my dear beloved that I do love him dearly, I started making a "love" album for him a month ago which included photos from the last seven and a half years we've been together.

I gave him the album yesterday - Valentine's Day.  Now I might add, we don't usually celebrate V day as we don't really believe in it, but I got sucked in this year.  All the fab crafty blogs covering many a thing that you could make for V day got me hooked.

So here's a peek inside the pages of the love album I made for my sweetheart.  
P.S. he was touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...