Thursday 24 March 2011

my creative space: shhh

Hello lovelies

I hope you've been keeping well. Unfortunately our household has been infiltrated with germs of different kinds.  I've been off work for 3 days this week.  Some strange head-spinning-nausea-inducing virus. But thanks to the power of antibiotics, I'm on the mend.

So this week my creative space is coming along a little slowly, but I've been working on a quiet book custom order in the last week. I really can't wait to finish it and get it off to my customer for it to be gifted to her godson. 

In need of more inspiration? Make sure you head over to Kootoyoo to check out what other talented crafty-folk are working on.  Last Thursday 195 people shared their creative spaces!  Maybe you would like to share what you're working on too.

P.S. did you get the "shhh" title reference of this post? Quiet Book... get it. Ok. I'll stop now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...