Thursday 5 August 2010

another happy customer


I recently caught up with my friend Bel and her gorgeous daughter Lola.  Of course I couldn’t come empty handed, because it was the first time I was getting to meet Miss Lola.  I carefully thought about which softie from my stash of ready-for-the-markets-softies would be just perfect for Lola... and Matilda was certainly the winner.  Well it seems that Miss Lola thinks so too.  Bel texted me this photo the other day saying that Matilda is her favourite toy and she regularly enjoys chewing on her ears, arms and legs.

Cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...