Saturday 10 July 2010

inspiration: european cities - week 3 prague

Ahoj!

Have you had a nice week?  I started a new job this week.  It's going well thanks.  I'm excited about the challenge of a position I haven't done before and all the work I must do over the next 2 months before our European holiday.  Yes, I'm a little twisted that way.

9 weeks until we leave for Europe. Yay.  I'm super excited.  This week's inspirational city is Prague. It's the 3rd inspirational installment of 6 European cities.

Click here if you missed week 1: Paris or week 2: Amsterdam.


Enjoy!  Next week... Budapest!

Sbohem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...