I've posted already about my upcoming trip to Europe in September in honour of my 30th year on this little earth. I'm super excited and since booking the tickets I can think of nothing but the wonderful 6 destinations which my beloved and I will be visiting.
And even more so after watching the super-challenge on MasterChef the other night when they visited Paris. I was in awe.
So over the next 6 weeks, I'm going to share inspiration from each of the 6 cities which we'll be travelling to in September.
This week we start with the one I'm most excited about... Paris!
1. Carrousel print by irenesuchocki
2. Un Billet pour Paris zine by picklelinette
3. Paris made by Hand Book by Pia Jane Bijkerk
4. Pair of Paris pillow covers by wordgarden
5. La Poule Blanche print by honeytree
6. Silver bike knuckle ring by luckyduct
7. Croissant bobby pins by PetitPlat
8. Paris Underground book by Caroline Archer & Alexandre Parré
9. Metro de Paris pillow cover by VintageJamie
Stay tuned next Friday for Amsterdam inspiration