Thursday, 21 January 2010

Off with their heads

So I looked around my craft room today and realised that I had made two heads which needed bodies. 

The problem is that I had made the bodies first, then the heads and realised I didn't like the look of them matched up.  So I made other heads, let's call these replacements, and sewed them onto the bodies. 

The original heads went into the abyss.  Well, not really.  They just sat on my table for a while.  Until I realised I had spare heads which needed bodies.  So my task is to make a body for this sweet little bunny head.

I'll post the results tomorrow.  And who knows maybe I'll even give the other head a body of its own.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...