Well. I did it. I made a body for bunny's head that I'm happy with. And I think it suits her well. It's a little bit raggedy just like a bunny should look. I've given her a name too. Well, my husband named half of her and I named the other half.
She is now proudly known as Phyllis O'Hare. Very fitting I think. And she's now joined the rest of the gang here.
Now onto giving the other head a body. That one I think is going to be more of a challenge.
P.S. I kinda got my sewing machine working again. I'm going to need a new one very soon, but I think I can make do with my Singer for a little while longer.