Welcome to all of you visiting via Sew, Mama, Sew especially if it's your first time here and a very big hello to all of my regular followers. Oh my goodness, it's that time again. Sew, Mama, Sew's famous giveaway day.
I had so much fun playing along last time that I simply couldn't resist participating again.
Today I'm offering the chance for one lucky person to win a one of a kind Mr Penguin softie. He has been lovingly handmade by me, is soft and hugable and a total cutie-pie with lots of character. Suitable for little kids and really big ones too!
- This giveaway is open until midnight Friday 17th December (Australian Easter Standard Time)
- Open to international residents. Yes, that means anyone in the world can enter to win, not just Aussies!
- To be eligible to win you must leave a comment telling me what your favourite colour is.
- Only one comment per person. Any person found to have commented more than once will have subsequent comments removed.
- BONUS: For an extra entry, tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post and using #PenguinLoveGiveaway in your tweet
- Winner will be drawn randomly through random.org and contacted by email to confirm postal address. Please make sure you use details that will allow me to track you down such as your email address or blog. If I can't find you, I won't be able to send your prize.