Monday 16 April 2012

I remember

I remember a time when I had... time. Time and energy to write blog posts. Why, that must have been, let me see, back in February. And now we're in April. Gosh that seems like a long time ago.

I must admit I have missed it a bit. But other things have taken priority and I went through a few weeks of forgetting I even wrote a blog. How does that happen? I am not even sure myself.

But I'm back here now. And with 14 weeks to go until I'm due to give birth to my baby girl I am certainly not making any commitments to the frequency of posts you can expect to see from me.

I have a lot to catch you up on so I will spread it over a few posts.

But for now here's a little photographic update on the last few weeks by way of visual aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...