Nonetheless, bills need paying, so I will go back to work.
This week I'm reminiscing about the fun things we've been doing the past couple of weeks while the kiddo is on school holidays... There's been:
- making creatures out of play dough
- duck (and pigeon) feeding
- movies (Puss in Boots and The Adventures of Tintin)
- making peg people
- spring cleaning the kiddo's room
- colouring in and baking shrinky dinks
We've had some fun together, but sadly it all ends next week. I'm back to work and the kiddo is off to school holiday program for two weeks. Until school's back the first week of Feb.
Did you enjoy a little break over the Christmas/New Year holiday? Bet you got up to some fun things?