Thursday 28 July 2011

my creative space: not so glam

This week my creative space is not as creative as it has been in the past.  I am up to my eyeballs in lists, creative collateral, registrations, attending seminars and conferences and dealing with government departments amongst other things, all in preparation for the shop.  

Staying on top of what needs to be done requires lists.  Many of them.  And if there’s anything I’m good at it’s lists.  And spreadsheets.  Yep, total nerd alert.

I wanted to show you the beautiful panels of various red fabric which I’d cut to make a sprocket cushion, however I can’t find them.  They’re probably lost under a pile of junk on my sewing table. More about that tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, tune in for the just reality reveal.  If you don’t know what I’m talking about you can check it out here.  There will be a few people playing along.  You can play along too by adding your link tomorrow.  If you’re a tweeter, use #justreality.

For far more creative spaces, jump over here.

And don't forget to come back tomorrow for a slice of my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...