Monday 13 December 2010

my last market for 2010


I'll be here next Saturday. It's my last market for 2010.  And I'm rather excited because it's a special Twilight market and the very first time Daylesford has run an evening market.  It's going to be so festive and fun.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in a festive and shopping mood.  This lovely lady will be here too.  And many other lovely and very talented designers.  Have I told you how much I love going out to Daylesford?  It really is my favourite market to do.  And the drive is so lovely and picturesque.

P.S. there's a giveaway tomorrow.  Stay tuned.  Yes, another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...