Thursday 9 December 2010

my creative space: mess

This week, my creative space comes to you directly from my actual creative space.  I'm just warning you; it's not pretty.  I've been madly preparing for two Christmas markets on this Saturday and next Saturday .

So my creative space looks a little like this...

there's a chair under there!!

and a bin under here!

and lots of other stuff under all of these piles
Scuse the mess.  In a couple of weeks I hope to share some clean and pretty pics of my creative space.  But until then, don't judge me!

For more creative spaces (which I'm sure look much prettier than mine) head over here

Oh, and don't forget that I'm running a giveaway until 8pm this Friday.  If you haven't entered yet, you've still got time.  Sorry, Australian residents only this time.  But I will be running another giveaway as part of Sew, Mama, Sew's great giveaway day on December 13, so make sure you pop back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...