Wednesday 29 December 2010

I see the light!

Hello lovelies.

Have you had a nice Christmas or Hanukkah? Our Christmas tree has already been pulled down and put away. We simply don't have the room for it.  And thankfully we had a stress-free Christmas day.  Phew.  I've heard some horror stories about Christmas day dramas.  Glad we weren't part of any of that.

I've just enjoyed four days off work, then back to work today and tomorrow before another four days off.  This afternoon I whipped up a light box.  Something which has been on my "do-do" list for a few weeks.  And it only took me half an hour to make it.



And look at the awesome result... Miss Ella gets a professional studio-style shoot she's worthy of.


I've even impressed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...