Saturday 11 December 2010

handmade living book winner announcement

Hello lovelies.  Thanks to everyone who entered my competiton to win a copy of Handmade Living.  I've drawn a random winner and that person is... Cherrie from Willy Wagtail !!


I am so excited that Cherrie was the random winner as she was very kind to send me her unwanted Rob Ryan tea towel from the 10th anniversary issue of Inside Out magazine a couple of weeks ago so that I could make another cushion to go with the one I'd made from my own tea towel. I call that great karma. Cherrie, congratulations.  I will be emailing you shortly.

Thanks again to everyone who entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...