Tuesday 30 November 2010

Tuesday's Temptations: ModCloth

Welcome to the tuesday's temptations series.  If you missed my last post in this series (which also happens to be the first), you can read it over here.


Squee... that's the sound I make whenever I jump onto ModCloth's website.  I want to buy so many lovely pieces from their online store. 'Mod, Indie, Retro and Vintage Clothing' is their tagline, so it gives you a good indication of the kinds of pieces your likely to find when browsing through their many collections.


What do I like about it most?  Well, there are lots of different styles all under the one roof (so to speak) and despite being U.S. based, they ship internationally - always a bonus for us Aussie folks.


You know what they say: A picture is worth a thousand words, so without further delay, here's a selection of my fave pieces (images all courtesy of Mod Cloth of course).
Soda Fountain Dress in Ginger

Tied up in Oslo Dress

Family Recipe Dress

Croquet Champ Top


In the Marketplace Skirt

Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece Bathing Suit

Pardon Me, Boys Dress
So, do any of these little beauties take your fancy? Or maybe they're not quite your style. There's lots more over here!

Until next Tuesday, that’s today’s temptations wrapped up.

Happy shopping dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...