Monday 29 November 2010

trash and treasure: sew and sew

I managed to get out to of the office at lunch time on Friday and ducked into my local Salvo's store.  I haven't done an op shop or flea market trip in a while, so it was a real treat to find what I did.  $4.50 later and I walked out with these very valuable treasures (ok, they're really not that valuable, but they are worth their weight in gold to me).

$3.00

50c

50c


50c
To check out some of the other flea market finds, head over to Sophie's!

2 comments:

  1. That lace is a massive find! Not often you find it like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee! Lace trim and vintage patterns. Very hard to pass those up. I really love the second pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...