Thursday 25 November 2010

my creative space: it's all business

Hello lovelies.


What creative things have you been up to this week? 
Have you been working on any special gifts for family/friends?
Maybe you’ve been making some Christmas decorations?
Or finishing a sewing project?


My list of creative projects seems to be growing, not shrinking.  I have 3 friends who are all due in the next 3 months.  Another who’s just had a baby.  I need to get cracking on some gifts for their precious little bundles.  Terribly slack on my part.


This past week I have been working on lots of business stuff.  I have two Christmas markets coming up in 2 and 3 weeks time and there’s an awesome craft book titled Handmade Living launching on December 4 which has one of my softies in it, so I’ve had to get to work on preparing lots of little things.

I designed and had printed my new business cards.  They are spiffy and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out.  Thanks very much for the awesome job on printing and delivering them so quickly to me vistaprint.  You rock my world.  I look all profesh now.

 I also built a new website for my little business of selling softies.  You can check it out here.  It’s only a first draft, so I’m interested to hear what you think about the layout, useability, what other things you’d like to see and overall look.  I’ll be adding a shop-front in the new year when things quieten down a little.


To see more creative spaces head on over to Kootoyoo’s place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...