Wednesday 25 June 2014

'Pajaki' Polish Paper Chandelier Workshop


So I'm pretty excited to be running a Polish Paper Chandelier Workshop as part of Unleash Creative's workshop offering at the upcoming Melbourne Finders Keepers Market on the 25th and 26th of July.

It's a 2.5 hour workshop where I will be sharing the history of 'pajaki' (including how to pronounce the word) and how they came about as well as showing how to make your very own decorative paper chandelier. All supplies and tools are provided as part of the intimate workshop and you'll walk away with your own custom paper chandelier to take home.

Spaces are super limited, so if you're interested, head over to the Unleash Creative booking page to get your ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...