Thursday 20 October 2011

my creative space: quiet book

A few months ago I completed an ordered which I was commissioned to do for a friends god-son. I took lots of photos with the intent of sharing them, but unfortunately, something possessed me to erase them all by hitting the format button on my DSLR.  


Fortunately I've since received the quiet book back because my friend had gotten the DOB wrong, so I offered to fix the embroidery to the correct date. So I can finally share the photos of the project I completed some months ago.












Plenty more creative spaces to check out over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...