Monday 24 October 2011

good kitty, bad kitty, pretty knitted kitty

Let it be known that I’m not really a cat person.  We had a cat or two when I was growing up, but they were rare cats in that they acted and though they were dogs, not cats.  Don’t get me wrong, I don’t despise them.  If I see a cat at a friend’s place I will give it a nice little pat.  I just think they are evil and vicious little critters. That look on their face when they’re slowly fluffing their tail against the ground in a half-reclined state; you can tell they're scheming. And those claws just prove that they’re up to no good.

But when I stumbled upon this furry little kitty I must say my softie-loving-heart melted.  And how could you resist. It’s knitted AND it’s a two in one softie. Inside the good kitty lives a dormant bad kitty just waiting to strike.  A lot like the slow-tail-fluffing-kitty which I mentioned earlier.

via Flickr

via Flickr

via Flickr
This clever lady is responsible for the bad kitty creation and if you (like me) have fallen head over claws for this knitted softie, you can purchase the pattern for a mere $6 (US) over on etsy. Now I just wish I could knit.

For the record, I am an animal lover.  I’m just more of a rough-and-tumble-cuddly-dog-person than a claw-your-eyes-out-and-world-domination-cat-person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...