Thursday 3 June 2010

inspiration: my world according to macro

Have you noticed how a close up photo of any item can look so much more interesting than in its full view?  I find it makes you wonder about what the item actually is... if you don't know already.  It can make you think about things in a different light and appreciate them more.  I heart macro.

P.S. I've been MIA because I haven't had internet at home.  Just finished working last Friday and have been forced to pay for my own internet (previously funded by my employer).  It sucks to pay for the net.  It should be free!

1 comment:

  1. haha, yes! check out my blog pic from yesterday!xx

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...