Friday 25 June 2010

inspiration: european cities - week 1 paris

I've posted already about my upcoming trip to Europe in September in honour of my 30th year on this little earth.  I'm super excited and since booking the tickets I can think of nothing but the wonderful 6 destinations which my beloved and I will be visiting. 

And even more so after watching the super-challenge on MasterChef the other night when they visited Paris.  I was in awe.

So over the next 6 weeks, I'm going to share inspiration from each of the 6 cities which we'll be travelling to in September.

This week we start with the one I'm most excited about... Paris!



1. Carrousel print by irenesuchocki
2. Un Billet pour Paris zine by picklelinette
3. Paris made by Hand Book by Pia Jane Bijkerk
4. Pair of Paris pillow covers by wordgarden
5. La Poule Blanche print by honeytree
6. Silver bike knuckle ring by luckyduct
7. Croissant bobby pins by PetitPlat
8. Paris Underground book by Caroline Archer & Alexandre ParrĂ©
9. Metro de Paris pillow cover by VintageJamie

Stay tuned next Friday for Amsterdam inspiration

Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Paris is well worth getting tres excited about, but I admit I'm liking the sound of Amsterdam - it's my third (long time between visits) home!

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...