Thursday 10 June 2010

etsy craft party: melbourne flyer

Yay, I'm so excited.  One week tomorrow, the Melbourne Etsy Craft Party will be preparing to host a night of crafting madness at the fabulous Thread Den.

The Melbourne event has also made it into the top 50 events being held globally and has qualified for a box of etsy goodies for us to play with on the night.  Double yay.

If you are coming along on the night, just bring a plate of something to share and BYO beverages should you wish.  I'll have tea, coffee and hot chocolate available on the night, but if you need something a little more red, then please feel free to bring a bottle along.

We have just under 40 people registered to join us on the night, so if you're in the Melbourne area and would like to join the fun, make sure you register your details here.  If you're nowhere near us, I apologise.  You'll be missing a night of pure crafting fun.

Feel, free to share the flyer in this post.  Hope to see some of you there on the night.

2 comments:

  1. Have popped this poster on my blog too. Am looking forward to tonight! Hoping to bring some paper decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I´m Arantza, thank you for organizing yesterday´s party, I really enjoy it. The decoration was awsome, tasty food, interesting workshops and lovely people. We should meet again :)

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...