Sunday 31 October 2010

softies, softies and more softies

I'm happy to report that I've had a very productive day of sewing today.  Actually my first productive day since being back from holidays at the start of October.  A month is a long time to get back into the swing of things and I'm kinda bummed at myself that it took so long.


But I have two markets (Sister's Market and Daylesford Makers Market) coming up in December, which will be just in time for Christmas present shoppers, so I have to stay on top of my game over the next few weeks to ensure I have enough stock.


While on the subject of stock, I'm excited to share with you that I've just had my first two stockists come on board in the last week.  Little Shop Of in Carnegie and Kids in Berlin in North Melbourne.  It's taken me a while to decide how to proceed with my little hobby of making softies, but I've finally taken the plunge.

If you haven't been into these shops, you really should visit.  That is, of course, if you live in Melbourne.  I managed to snap some photos of Little Shop Of while I was there last weekend to share for those who can't get in to see it.






P.S. Pip over at Meet Me at Mike's is running the annual 'Softies for Mirable' campaign and she's asking for you creative folk out there to try your hand at making a softie to donate.  Make sure you check it out here if you're interested and sign yourself right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...