Tuesday 26 October 2010

Euro trash... I mean treasure



So I posted photos last week from my recent trip to Europe, but I failed to share photos of some of the delights I picked up while over there.  Would you like to see? Because I would certainly like to share with you!

pretty clip on earrings from flea market in Paris, oui!

Adorable mushroom trinket box carved from wood from Krakow

And a look-see of the inside of the mushroom box

This fun 'Picon' metal sign - now hanging in our kitchen. From Paris

Gorgeous red lacquered clogs from a clog-maker in Amsterdam

How could I NOT buy a piece of iconic Holland? Salt & Pepper shaker boy & girl, Amsterdam

This quirky wooden puppet on a pulley from Warsaw

Lastly, I've been searching for a fun brolly for some time now. When I spotted (get it) this beauty in a shop in Amsterdam, I squealed

There were more purchases, but I'd hate you to think that I'm bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...