Saturday 21 August 2010

my creative space: bunting goodness


Amongst the softies which I've been working on for the next market, this week I've been making some bunting for a photographer friend in Brisbane.  She's doing a photo shoot in the botanic gardens with some girls and will be using the bunting to string up between trees.

The bunting flags have been cut, sewed, clipped, turned and pressed.  They're ready to be sewn into some peach-coloured bias tape.  That's a job for later today.  After I vote and make a visit to my local Spotlight store for some more craft supplies for other projects.

For other creative spaces, visit over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...